- Reception desk is open daily nonstop
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
- There is a possibility to arrive earlier or depart later. We will do our best to meet your wishes. Please contact the reception desk.
- Free Wifi.
- Breakfast is included everyday from 7:30 am to 11 am
- Silent hours: from 10pm to 7am
- Please note that all our rooms are non-smoking. Thank you for your understanding.
- We apply additional charges for domestic pet 5 EUR per night.
- Children - children up to 3 years can stay free of charge (we can arrange baby cot upon request).
Free WiFi Internet
You can use our free WiFi connection in your room and troughout the building.
Service for You
We can help you with
- With a bouquet of flowers or wine to your room
- Buying tickets for city tours, theatre, musicals, etc.
- Taxi reservations
- Car rentals
- Washing your clothes – ask at the reception desk for price
- Borrowing an iron + board – free of charge
- Borrowing a baby cot – free of charge
- Luggage storage – free of charge
- Printing your documents – free of charge
There are paid zones or blue zones on the streets which means that the parking is for residents only. You can park only in secured garage or in public parking places, please contact the reception desk about options.
Cleaning service is included in your price. If you want your room to be cleaned, please let us know by putting the sign on your door handle. Cleaning is every day usually after 2pm. If you wish to change the towels, please put them on the floor in the bathroom. The bedsheets will be changed every 4 days.
City transport is divided to the underground (lines A, B and C), trams and buses, which you can use after buying a valid ticket. You can buy the tickets at underground stations or in tobacco shops. Tickets are valid for metro, bus and tram.